Serving Oviedo and the Greater Orlando area for over 25 years, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating provides personalized, high-quality furnace and heating maintenance services.
For furnace and heating maintenance to improve the performance and efficiency of your heating system, call the maintenance professionals at Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating today.
Why Your Heating System Requires Maintenance
Over the course of regular operation, heating systems and furnaces experience normal wear and tear. If left unattended, these issues can cause system performance problems. During a furnace and heating maintenance tune-up, your system will receive the care and attention it needs to restore performance. Components are cleaned, tightened and lubricated as needed, and the system is fully inspected for any underlying issues which could inhibit its ability to perform as expected during the coming heating season.
Benefits Of Seasonal Heating Maintenance
The benefits of heating and furnace maintenance are vast. Below are some of the key reasons equipment manufacturers say that maintenance is a must every year:
- Increased Efficiency: Heating systems will lose efficiency as components wear down due to regular use. Maintenance provides the care and upkeep necessary to restore these components, therefore improving the efficiency of the unit. Increased efficiency means less energy will be used to heat the home or business, saving you money on operating expenses.
- Increased Service Life: When heating systems are continually operated on worn-out parts, the likelihood of breakdowns increases. Systems that do not receive regular maintenance are likely to fail earlier than properly maintained heating units, meaning you’ll get a shorter service life from your investment. Properly maintaining your furnace or heating system each year will work to extend its service life, saving you money in early replacement costs.
What Does Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Do During a Furnace Maintenance Visit?
Our knowledgeable technicians have experience with many different types and brands of heating systems. Our inspection and cleaning regimen includes the following:
- Check system functions and safety controls.
- Assess the temperature differential and recalibrate the thermostat.
- Inspect electrical components and fuel connections, making repairs or replacements where necessary.
- Change air filters and check for proper airflow.
- Seal caps and valves.
- Inspect, clean and lubricate motors and pumps.
- Lubricate all bearings and moving parts.
- Check belts for alignment and tension, adjusting where necessary.
- Clean coils and burner assembly.
- Clean and balance blowers.
- Check the heat exchanger for signs of wear, such as cracks.
- Adjust the burner’s air-to-fuel ratio and analyze the quality of combustion.
- Evaluate the system’s overall performance and advise on any needed improvements.
How Much Does Furnace And Heating Maintenance Cost?
Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating offers a variety of furnace maintenance plans to fit your immediate and long-term needs. To learn more about the cost of furnace and heating maintenance for Orlando homes and businesses, visit our Maintenance Agreements page.
With over 25 years serving Oviedo and the Greater Orlando area, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating knows how to get the job done right, the first time. We are your full-service indoor air quality company, and our goal is to provide homeowners with the finest heating and cooling systems available at an affordable cost. For furnace and heating maintenance, contact Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating, where customer satisfaction is the key to our success!